MS Construction believes that the health, safety and welfare of the workforce to be of paramount importance and that a safe and healthy working environment is a prerequisite to achieving the Company’s stated goal.
For effective implementation of the Health and Safety initiatives, the Management of the company is committed to executing the following policies effectively across the board:
- Ensure implementation of safe and healthy working environment, safe premises and facilities for staff and visitors
- To create for employees, as far as is practicable, a working environment where potential work-related stressors are avoided, minimized or mitigated through good management practices, effective human resources policies and staff development
- Ensure that all staff are aware of their health and safety responsibilities and know what is expected of them and what they must do to discharge the responsibilities assigned to them
- Ensure that staff have access to appropriate training and development to enable them to discharge competently the responsibilities assigned to them
- Timely communicate and consult on health and safety matters
- Strive to improve continuously the Company’s health and safety performance, measuring its progress against agreed performance standards and Higher Education sector benchmarking.
MS Construction is committed to
- An effective accident and illness prevention program that involves all its employees in the effort to eliminate workplace hazards
- Keep ourselves aware of and compliant with all applicable statutory regulations
- Minimization of environmental impact by conserving natural resources and energy
- Minimization of waste and maximization of recycling
- Continues Improvement of Environment Management